If you’re listening to the podcast and you want to figure out your life path or life lessons number, here is what you do:
- Write down your whole birthdate, for example: 6 17 1987
- Now add it straight across: 6+1+7+1+9+8+7
- In the above example we get 39. If you get a two digit number add those numbers together: 3+9= 12. Repeat until you have a single digit number: 1+2=3. In this example the life path is 3. Now I do use compound numbers but for the purposes of this podcast, we are going with 1-9 because 99 interpretations every month is more than I want to do.
- Is there an exception? Yes. If you are born on the 11th or 22nd, do not reduce those numbers. Let’s look at Nov 18 1991:
- This adds across as 11+1+8+1+9+9+1=40 4+0=4
- Here’s another one: Jan 22 1993: 1+22+1+9+9+3=45. 4+5=9.
- And why not one more: Nov 22 1998 11+22+1+9+9+8=60 6+0=6
- If, when you add up your DOB, you come across 11, 22, or 33 – STOP. Do not reduce any further. You have a master numbe life path: Oct 23, 1994: 1+0+2+3+1+9+9+4= 29 2+9=11. STOP RIGHT THERE. This is an 11 life path.